Thursday, 9 June 2011

Training Details



1. Dewan Komanwel
-  Saturday 18th June Briefing  1)  REPC Volunteers              9.30am-12pm
                                              2)  Route Marshalls                1.30pm-4pm

For Waterstation volunteers, a presentation will be posted online and no special training session is required.

2. Dewan Sri Putra
 - Volunteers Gathering Area - Saturday 25th June at sharp 10pm


If you are not sure on your training session and timing, please do contact us at volunteers@kl-marathon.com

11 comments:

  1. 1. Dewan Komanwel
    - Saturday 18th June Briefing 1) REPC Volunteers 9.30pm-12pm <----i think there is some error, instead of 9.30am-12pm?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Herny and Jean. Is there any opening for REPC volunteers? Please? Pretty please? I really wanted to join as one of the REPC. Please with cherry on top?

    ReplyDelete
  3. e-mail your Full Name,IC No. & Mobile No. to volunteers@kl-marathon.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay. I have already emailed you guys. Thanks and hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. on the map.. Voulunteer briefin will be at Dwan Komanwel.. not Dewan Sri putra.. whch one

    ReplyDelete
  6. Volunteers for REPC still can ar.. my frenz want to join

    ReplyDelete
  7. SCKLM provide transportation from bukit jalil to dataran merdeka. Or we have to by own

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm under "Race Site". When is the training/briefing?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is there any opening for route marshall volunteers? I'm interested to join as one of the volunteers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi all, just come over tonight and all will be clear.
    See you at Stadium Putra, Bukit Jalil at 10pm tonight!

    ReplyDelete